"Noted is one of the few festivals that truly combines local and interstate artists and places experimentation at the beating heart of its programming. There is room for writers (new and old) to take risks and fail, with the focus on art as a community not a commodity."
Noted Writers Festival 2016 Artist.
Applications to be an artist at Noted Writers Festival 2017 are NOW OPEN! Here are some suggestions for how you might like to be involved as a festival artist:
- You could run a workshop that teaches writers how to code
- You could host a competitive novelty sized game of nautical-themed scrabble underwater
- You could develop a podcast series about pretty much anything you like, as long as it's well written
- You could present a performative lecture on the history of zine making, or about anything you like, as long as it's well written
- You could run a webinar on pretty much anything you like, as long as... you get the idea.
We are looking for writers, artists and cross-disciplinary creatives to be part of our:
- professional development stream
- live events
- digital events
- events for kids.
You do NOT have to be a published writer to be a part Noted Writers Festival. This is simply a festival run for and by people who love to write. If that describes you, be brave and get creative. Apply today!
We heartily encourage applications from people who live in regional or remote areas, First Nations people, people living with disabilities, people who identify as culturally and linguistically diverse and as LGBQTIA.
How do I apply?
It's easy! Click the 'begin' button below to complete an application form.
Applications close at midnight on Monday 14 November. For any questions about your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org